Work has begun on updating N1‘s MainManager to version 11(the newest version). Parallel to the update N1 also decided to start using more of MainManager‘s modules.
On February 25th the new agreement between N1 and MainManager was signed. The update and the implementation of the new modules is sceduled to be completed by the end of May.
N1 wil be using MainManager for:
- Energy monitoring
- System monitoring (HVAC systems)
- Task planning (5 year maintenance scedule for all service stations)
- Managing service- and lease contracts
- Complaint and deviation registration
- Issuing and managing requests
- A Helpdesk handling all complaints and deviations created on all of it´s service stations
In April 2007, the oil-company Esso and Bílanaust merged into N1, becoming one of the largest service- and service company in Iceland. With a service network of close to 100 service points, the company provides people and companies with car-related services along with fuel and supplies.